We're teaming up with Toronto Island SUP for an unforgettable yoga experience out on the water.
Join us for 1.5 hours of SUP Yoga with TRIBE instructor Emilie in an unforgettable location, the Toronto Islands Sunfish Cut, a popular lookout point with a spectacular view.
- Please arrive 15 MIN prior to your lesson.
- Participants are responsible for their own transportation to Wards Island.
- Participants will meet up on Wards Island at the Algonquin Bridge (13 Algonquin Bridge Road, Toronto, ON).
- You must have the ability to tread water and swim short distances to partake.
- Please arrive ready to SUP. Washrooms are located at the entrance to Wards Beach at the corner of Fifth Street and Lakeshore Avenue and also at the Fire Station at 235 Cibola Avenue.
- PFD included, please bring towel, swim suit/athletic clothes, water bottle.